Rejuvenate with a Spring Cleanse!
- Make YOURSELF and your health a priority.
- New and improved classes and materials, combining nutritional philosophy, and 3 cleanse-supportive yoga practices
- Private consultation designed to focus on your individual cleanse goals and help you go deeper
- Daily food and self-care protocols for duration of the cleanse and beyond
- Flexible options for ease and intensity
- Shopping lists of ingredients and supplies to assist you with the protocol
- Daily support throughout the cleanse period
- Vibrant, supportive, FUN community of co-cleansers!
Black Recreation Center
Wednesday, Apr 29, 6-8 PM
Sunday, May 3, 3-5 PM
Wednesday, May 6, 6-8 PM
Early Bird Registration (payment received by April 20):
*New Registrants $150 — ($165 after 4/20)
*Returning Cleansers $120 — ($135 after 4/20)
Facilitated by Michele George, Certified yoga teacher; student/practitioner of Ayurveda and Susan Reade, Certified Health and Nutrition Counselor
Check out our SPRING CLEANSE FAQ’S HERE